Your free, no-obligation consultation will allow us to thoroughly analyse your skin tone and face shape and find out what you are looking to achieve with your semi-permanent makeup procedure.
Semi-permanent makeup is the application of micro-pigments into the upper layers of the skin with cosmetically-graded needles.
We use hypoallergenic pigments that come in a wide range of colours to ensure the perfect shade for you.
- Brow treatments are perfect for the following:
- Hair loss and lack of definition
- Thin brows caused by years of plucking
- Chemotherapy or Alopecia
- Lengthening your shorter existing eyebrows
- Thickening thin brows
- Correcting asymmetry
- Active lifestyles
- Trouble applying conventional makeup
Powder Brow (£275)
This is perfect for someone who prefers a fuller, more defined looking brow.
Powder brow technique mimics the appearance of conventional brow makeup – pencil or powder
Hair-stroke Eyebrows (£275)
Hair stroke eyebrows, otherwise known as the hair simulation technique, is a way to creating the most natural brows possible. The hair stroke technique mimics your own eyebrow hairs, creating a feathering effect. This innovative method is far more natural looking than a solid fill.
Ombré brow (£295)
Ombré is the newest brow technique to the UK. The perfect choice for clients with oily skin. Using a subtle gradient with two shades of pigment, e.g. light and medium brown, to create a multi-dimensional effect that adds instant depth.
As we age, our lips lose their fulness and colour and the natural vermilion border diminishes. Lip tattoo enhancement can help restore lips to their youthful appearance, while correcting asymmetries and redefining natural lip contours for a more perfect pout.
- Lip liner (£245)
- Lip Blush (£345)
Perfect for adding depth, definition and lift to the eyes and ideal for those with an active lifestyle – waterproof, smudge resistant and long lasting.
- Upper liner (£195)
- Top and bottom (£265)
- Colour boost (£100)
- Colour boost after one year (£150)
- Dermaplane with enzyme peel (£50)
- Dermaplane with chemical peel (£55)
- Plus hydration mask (an extra £10)
Redensity II (from £250 per ml)
Teoxane Teosyal Range
- Teosyal touch up £100 (0.5ml)
- RHA Range (starts at £200 per ml)
- Redensity Range (starts at £250 per ml)
- Ultra 2 (£150 per ml)
- Ultra 3 (£200 per ml)
- Ultra 4 (£230 per ml)
- Volift and Volume (£250 per ml)
(Interdermal Skin Hydration)
Three sessions 6 weeks apart each session.
- For an area (£350)
- including RHA serum (£400)
A consultation is required at all times for every treatment. Prices may vary depending on individual needs.
- Teosyal Touch Up (£100 per half ml)
- Puresense Kiss (£180 per 1ml)
- Ultra Smile (£120 for 0.55ml)
- Ultra 3 (£200 per 1ml)
- Ultra 4 (£230 per 1ml)
- Volbella (£270 per ml)
- Ultimate (starts at £250 per ml)
- Ultra Deep (starts at £250 per ml)
- RHA 4 (starts at £250 per ml)
Volume (starts at £250 per ml)
Super Hair Removal
Is 3 times faster and twice as accurate as other hair removal machines and it uses the very latest technology.
Typically, IPL and Laser Hair removal fires 2-4 beams into each hair follicle, whereas the Super Hair Removal (SHR) fires 10-20 beams during each treatment.
Get amazing results 3x faster and at affordable prices. With SHR, the skin is heated gently, this way even lighter and finer hair can be treated – although more sessions will be required for lighter hair.
Prices are as follows:
- Upper Lip, Between Eyebrows, Fingers, Toes, Earlobes (£35)
- Chin, Nasal Labia (£40)
- Sideburns, Hands, Feet (£45)
- Basic Bikini (£55)
- Abdomen, Chest (£70)
- Brazilian 1/2 Arms, 1/2 Face, 1/2 Back (£75)
- 1/2 Legs (£90)
- Hollywood (£95)
- Full Arms, Buttocks (£105)
- Back including Shoulders, Full Leg, Full Chest, Abdomen (£150)
Courses of 6 – 20% OFF
Courses of 8 – 25% OFF
Book 2 Areas and Cheapest Half Price!Call 07702 225 886 to Book Today!
If you are looking for the perfect gift, we have gift vouchers available in any denominations.
For any appointments, consultations or advice, contact us today!